Whats P.C then

Looking for Information about Butlins.
From when did the first camp open to whos on next week !!!

Moderator: deelieta

Whats P.C then

Postby frank worrall » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:40 pm

What is P.C really, is it a small bunch of people who make a lot of noise and get their ideas put through, or is it result of the rest of us of sitting on our backsides, and moaning about them. It reminds me of when I confronted a collegue of mine who was a comunist union member, as to why there were so many of them in the union. He said its because the rest of you do F---- all but talk about it, we act. There endeth the lesson for today.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Theres life out there (I think)

Postby frank worrall » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:29 pm

To the person who E-mailed me, and said does PC stand for Parish Councelors then no, thats not the PC I meant, although from past experiences on Parish Councils he could be right.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Postby Joker » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:50 pm

To me PC is a term for what Do-Gooder dislike about the way we live.

You are right about this country being a nation of "Sayers and not Doer's" everyone wants things to change but no one wants to get off there fat backsides and do anything about it.
Take the latest round of Fuel blockades, when the average price hit £1 a litre I viewed a forum with hundreds of people pledging there support to the cause. Yet on the day at one oil refinery only one person turned up !!!

This country has gone to the dogs, it's time to pack up and ship out, lets see how long it lasts without the tax payers, leave the place to the benefit scroungers, dead beats and refugees who come here pleading hardship then moan about how they get treated when they are supplied with accommodation, an allowance, are able to claim for wives and children back home, get free health care, schools, dental and god only knows what else.

Another Joker 2 bobs worth.
Joker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby frank worrall » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:58 pm

Yes Joker, unfortunately your right in a lot of what you say. When electioneering, many years ago, on the doorstop I would say to the people who couldnt be bothered to vote, or said there was no one worth voting for that they would be responsible for whatever government they got. Go to the poles and use your vote. If no candidate or party suits you, then put down something that would suit you. It would be counted as a spoilt vote, but it would be read, and would be noted by all concerned and you could get your wishes in the end.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Return to Any Questions